This is a made to order item. Please see details below for details of applicable shipping costs as well as estimated dispatch times.
Handmade in Devon using organic materials which are naturally breathable and self-ventilating to help baby regulate their body temperature for a comfortable night’s sleep.
– Ideal for newborns and offers the firm support recommended for babies
– Organic coir (coconut fibre) for support and breathability
– Organic lambswool for softness and insulation
– Quilted cover for softness and comfort
– Removable machine washable cotton cover (60°C) in cot and cotbed size
– Organic coir
– Organic lambswool
– Pure cotton cover
– Cotton felt tufts
– OEKO-TEX certified treatment
– Chemical free, non-toxic and naturally fire retardant.
– 5 year manufacturers guarantee
– Complies with all standards (BS7177, BS 1877 Part 10, BS 71/3 & BS 5852)
– Approx depth 10cm (cot/cot bed size) and 14cm (small single/single/long single size)
These items are shipped separately from the rest of your MamaOwl order and there will be extra shipping costs for these overweight items. Please note that these charges will be invoiced separately, once your order has been placed.
Shipping costs to the UK: Approx. £15-£25. Vary upon Size and weight.
For shipping to the US, please enquire as these vary. Currently approx. £77-£110 Depending on Location and size and weight.
For all other destinations, please enquire.
Please note this item has a strict 14 days return window as it is handmade and shipped directly from the brand. If you are not happy with this item, it will only be possible to return it if the product has not been used and it is unmarked, and in saleable condition. Return shipping is at the buyers expense and the product will need to be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Handmade in Devon, UK.
There are no reviews yet.