Orders outside the EU will incur extra postage charges for this item due its weight and size. You will be invoiced once your order has been finalised.
The lighter version is perfect in summer, for very warm children and children who sleep in warm rooms.
It has been proven scientifically that sleeping in wool makes for the best night sleep. These duvets are firm favourites with us and our children. They come in a normal and a light version.
A duvet that will have your child sleep comfortably whatever the season. The wonderfully soft, airy fleece made from certified organic pure new sheets wool has temperature-balancing qualities and provides a dry and healthy microclimate. The cover is made from certified organic cotton jersey and the square-quilting keeps the pure new sheep’s wool securely in place.
Size 100×140 – Danish junior size, Fits the junior size duvet covers that we sell from Fabelab and CamCam, as well as other Danish and Norwegian duvet covers in size Junior.
Do not wash, spot clean if necessary– dry flat or it will get larger!!
Made in Denmark.
EU mandatory product warnings:
– Do not use in combination with sleeping bag or blanket
– Junior duvets size 100×140 cm are recommended for cots with minimum dimensions: 60×120 cm
– Stop using the duvet at the first signs of damage to the duvet.
Instructions for use:
– Ensure the child’s face is uncovered.
– Take room temperature and child’s sleepwear into account, as overheating can endanger the life of your child.
National medical authorities across Europe have different recommendations related to the use of duvets by infants under 12 months. Until the requested research is finalized, use of duvets for infants under 12
months should be considered with caution.
There are no reviews yet.